PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

oh my god, this totally made my day. I mean, it's not that i don't like Pewdiepie or something, but i'm not a fan either, i don't really have an opinion about him, but this was just so hilarious. All of the retarded actions you put in the animation seriously i love this kind of humor. Some people are just butthurt about it, but leave 'em be. There's parodies 'bout nearly everything, so why not about Pewdie?
anyway, i think it was a great animation. Good job lmao

Lazy Writing 6 Lazy Writing 6

I love how you just make an animation where the kid's biological father is a virgin. Possible? No.. BUT SO WHAT? IT'S FUNNY!
Oh hey, I'm 14 .

8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds 8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds

Can i ask you why my last comment has been deleted? I mean, it's not that it matters a lot, or something. It's just that i know what i have said, and might not have been nice, but it still remained as my own opinion. Plus there were comments from people who said a lot of unnecessary rude stuff, which wasn't even meant as a reaction to the video.

So i'm just wondering why of all comments on a video where people can tell them what they actually think of the animation MINE had to be the one deleted.
Unless all the rude comments were deleted, and they only kept waiting until someone said something nice without meaning it.

hako responds:

FYI I cannot delete comments.

So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

Edd was everyone's hero..
The mayans were right, 2012 is the end of the world..
Eddsworld.. :c

http://dundeey.deviantart.com/#/d4uc2 1e

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

FAKE AND GAY

TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

Amazing! :3 Cant wait for the next episode ;o

You know, that moment when Flamey stopped Alpha from killing that guy and getting all psycho and stuff xd, that kinda made me think of that part in Naruto, where Sakura stops Sasuke from killing some other guys :3 With that Orochimaru mark and stuff. lol

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Wow, after a while i wanted to watch this again :3 Its still as cute as ever.
Anyway, i mentioned that it said on that present where the bunny was hiding in: ''<3 Doki~''
So the bunny's called Doki, right? What's the name of the cat?

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

I watched this until my computer exploded..
Then the screen crashed and hustled the page, when i were able to read the description...
''This is a LOOP''

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Egorapture Egorapture

''Hey! This totally makes me think of that fun Pokéawesome video! :3''
Credits: Egoraptor

Dreams I Dreams I

Exactly

You know, that's exactly how dreams actually are. You can't really describe them, or you can't explain it. And when you're somewhere totally weird you suddenly end up in your home, and you actually don't know what you do in your dreams. When you'd wake up and think about the part that you still remember you might think: ''Spend the night here? But why didn't we just go to our rooms?'' And these are exactly how one of those dreams look like.

Oh and, did you know that a dream, how much happens, and how long it is, takes at most 5 minutes? :)