Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

oh my god im dying HAHAHHA when you try to block that big guy with your puny piece of shit shield AND HE JUST COMES AT YOU WITH HIS BIG ASS SWORD HAHAHAHHAHAH LIKE BAM FUCK YOU

Alien Hominid Xtreme Alien Hominid Xtreme

Well, the game is cool and stuff, and i bet it can be fun, but i found it a little bit.. annoying :c
I mean, at first i thought: '' Awesome.. What's better then shooting innocent people on the road, and maybe once in a while an FBI car'' But the FBI cars kept coming and coming :(
So you're only busy TRYING to avoid the bullets, which is hard, and killing the FBI cars.
So yeah, i didn't really like it.. :C

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

congratz

congratz on front page for half a year or so o-o

My Little Pony Dating Sim My Little Pony Dating Sim

wha?

You said that that dude is the introduction, but after that, when i click on 'neigh' the same things happen.

Stickman91 responds:

You aren't clicking the right button, silly!

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

ZOMFG

This is so fucking awesome. I would give 10.000/10.000 if i could, no really. The beginning is cool aready, but you dont get alot of money, so that gets a lil bit boring. BUT!!! After that, when you got all of the attacks (Not the specials, attacks) its SO F*CKING AWESOME. I CAN SUMMON FREAKING CUTE DRAGONS <3333
BEST GAME EVER

great animation btw :3
LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
HOW CAN I PUT IT IN MY FAVS? D:

Spewer Spewer

Hard levels

Im sure there are alot of harder levels, but i really cant finish this one: Content Delivery
Its the one where you have to click on the button to eat the fruit. Then you should have enough vomit to reach the pill, which makes you the White Spewer. After that you have to reach the door by swimming in your own white vomit, but after using that much to reach the pill, i dont have vomit left. ;_________;

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

lol

I like it, really like it. I only peed my pants xd
Nah, jk
But i got a lil bit creeped out, not really, but just a little bit scared. Its just that i cant play these games where these kind of things happen: skeleton ponys coming out of the ground following me with some sort of creepy soundtrack xd

But i like that game ;3