PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

oh my god, this totally made my day. I mean, it's not that i don't like Pewdiepie or something, but i'm not a fan either, i don't really have an opinion about him, but this was just so hilarious. All of the retarded actions you put in the animation seriously i love this kind of humor. Some people are just butthurt about it, but leave 'em be. There's parodies 'bout nearly everything, so why not about Pewdie?
anyway, i think it was a great animation. Good job lmao

Lazy Writing 6 Lazy Writing 6

I love how you just make an animation where the kid's biological father is a virgin. Possible? No.. BUT SO WHAT? IT'S FUNNY!
Oh hey, I'm 14 .

8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds 8-Bit Mario V Angry Birds

Can i ask you why my last comment has been deleted? I mean, it's not that it matters a lot, or something. It's just that i know what i have said, and might not have been nice, but it still remained as my own opinion. Plus there were comments from people who said a lot of unnecessary rude stuff, which wasn't even meant as a reaction to the video.

So i'm just wondering why of all comments on a video where people can tell them what they actually think of the animation MINE had to be the one deleted.
Unless all the rude comments were deleted, and they only kept waiting until someone said something nice without meaning it.

hako responds:

FYI I cannot delete comments.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

oh my god im dying HAHAHHA when you try to block that big guy with your puny piece of shit shield AND HE JUST COMES AT YOU WITH HIS BIG ASS SWORD HAHAHAHHAHAH LIKE BAM FUCK YOU

Alien Hominid Xtreme Alien Hominid Xtreme

Well, the game is cool and stuff, and i bet it can be fun, but i found it a little bit.. annoying :c
I mean, at first i thought: '' Awesome.. What's better then shooting innocent people on the road, and maybe once in a while an FBI car'' But the FBI cars kept coming and coming :(
So you're only busy TRYING to avoid the bullets, which is hard, and killing the FBI cars.
So yeah, i didn't really like it.. :C

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

congratz

congratz on front page for half a year or so o-o

Ninja Faris Ninja Faris

what..
Dude, i get what you mean and all, but, why fight without any armor -.-;

Cover of tRIP Mag Cover of tRIP Mag

Hah

LOL!
That's awesome!
I don't know if this is a real magazine or not, but it looks like it really should be one! The cover looks amazing, i would totally buy it if i'd see it in the shop.
Amazingly done, very original and creative.
Love the art.